Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another Sort of Reclamation

Some of my friends have told me from couple of days that there are palaces owned by VIPs I can’t mention their names so easily in Ahmed Orabi area on the Misr-Ismailia highway. “You can guess”

I understand that this area is for land reclamation in the first place and I can’t deny that I was surprised to know that Ahmed Orabi area or rather city is called “ The Palaces city in Egypt” when I was doing my little search online.

It turned out that the VIPs and rich ,some rich got palace there and strangely those VIPs own other palaces in other areas like Katameya. It amazes me how they own all those houses or rather palaces in one country !!!??

This land was not supposed to be the Palaces city in Egypt but rather to be the reclamation city , for God sake some people there do not use their land for agricultural production but for useless luxuries !!! Big Palaces surrounded by couple of mango trees!! How many palaces they own in this country for goodness sake !!??

And they attack the Mohamed Ali Royal Family !!??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.