Friday, July 4, 2008

Correction that should be mentioned

This is an important correction for something I thought it was true based on Egyptian newspapers.

I published a black and white photo I thought that it was for Osama Bin Laden and his parent where it is not his nor for his parents. It is actually for his elder brother Salam.

I would not have known this mistake if it were for an anonymous commenter who was kind enough to show me the real photo of Osama Bin Laden’s father and brother.

I apologize for this mistake. I should have known better because when I look to that photo I posted I found out the man is much younger to be a tycoon like Mohammed Bin Laden during that time.

I corrected the post by the way and I have even

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.